Monday, March 19, 2012

Catching up


Just catching up with what I've been doing the past few weeks.... 
less words, more pictures!


             (from the booth we waited for to make his hat)<-------
                                                                                                                         Grandpa's new hat!



 Baby bunny we (the kids and staff at Reach: an after school program through Family Center on Deafness) found running around on the playground.  We kept it safe from the other kids who could have trampled it.


 Tarpon Springs... "Little Greece"



Oh my gosh. Getting one.







 Margaritas with my Aunts!
Food trucking with Lindsay in Kissimmee! So good.

I can't believe this is what I see every morning on my way to work....)
I'll miss you Florida... Leaving in two weeks!

No comments: