Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Me, you and that new tattoo


Last weekend was my 21st and I had a blast!  I was really missin home and wishing all of my friends could've been here but that didn't stop the fun from happening... between the friends that I have made and simply just being in DC it turned out to be a sweet time.

First, we all went out to a sushi place.  EVERYONE talks about Sticky Rice...so I decided, nows the time.  I love sushi and it has a sweet bar on the first floor.  I even got my first drink on the house...that Sticky Rice...treatin me right on my birthday.

Later we traveled over to a gay club, Apex, that a lot of Galley students go to.  It's free every Thursday, which makes the night even better.  The club was super fun...but isn't that the way dancing should always be?

The tattoo?  Some people thought it was pretty random but it had been around in my mind for awhile... I went by myself (sorry if you're reading this daddy) just because I wanted to do it for me.  It was such a "me" tattoo and I liked having that personal experience....just me and the tattoo artist. ha. But really, it just felt right and I'm finally glad that I have it : )