Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!




This is a song that I've interpreted for my mom....I decided to interpret into my own meaning, that applies to my mom and I's relationship.

English interpretation:

Hey Mommy!

First, I wanted to let you all know, its my mom's birthday.  So I wanted to say "Happy Birthday Mommy"...

This song is called "Make you feel my love" Enjoy!

When its raining so hard, I feel so alone and the world feels so heavy...you show up and hug me at the perfect time.

When its dark outside and the stars out, its all beautiful, but I'm upset and crying...you show up to dry my tears at the perfect time.

I know that I'm so back and forth and sometimes I act like I hate you and then I love you again and we disagree.  But you always decide to love me! I appreciate our strong bond.

Again and again you decide to suffer and give up the things that you love and instead choose to help me.  I'm astounded by that help.  Thank you.

Happy Birthday Mommy.  I can't believe God gave me a woman like you that I can call "mom".   It's so awesome.  Thank you for helping me and supporting me throughout all of these years.

Sometimes in life I feel like the waters get too crazy and I feel like I'm drowning, but you show up and save me.  Life feels a mess but you show up and save me.

You've filled my life with happiness and you always support my dreams!  Now I want to express that I support you!  I want you to feel my love!  I love you mommy!  Happy Birthday!

No comments: