Wednesday, October 20, 2010

David in DC

David was here for 5 days....and it totally went too fast.  Doesn't it always?  The good times will be back, he assured me, but it seems like it'll be forever till I'll see him again.  

.....I really enjoy it when I take pictures because the pictures explain the week so well...
..so here it goes...

 We rode the bus to East Market...the most diverse Flea market in the nation that occurs every Sunday down the road from Gallaudet
 Although you may not be able to tell, this was a full rack of necklaces..jewelry seemed to be a reoccurring product at this market..something I didn't mind looking at : )
 Who doesn't love a good head of dreads?  This was worth creeping about.
 Testing my camera for a shot of me and David




   
A 36 foot long squid and mini see through creatures...a nice visit at the Smithsonian.


 Butterfly Garden

 David made a friend.......they took the whole butterfly garden journey together. How cute.




 I made a friend shortly after that....I considered just taking it home and making a hair clip out of it

(photo credit: kaleena...because she insisted. ha)




This week was so great... I can't believe I'm dating someone who cares about me enough to spend 300 bucks just to hang out with me.  I'm such a blessed person.  

He'll probably kill me for posting this picture but I told him "I need a picture of those eyes"...that's just the nerdy photographer in me though.  After taking a few shots he told me I was being creepy : ) ha.  Go figure. This picture still doesn't capture it but his blue eyes top any of those blueies out there...



5 comments:

Kaleena said...

i believe that i took that amazing picture of you and david with your butterflies, and i just thought i should share that with the blog world.
but anyways, im glad i got to meet your hot boyfriend! hes cool, and skilled at avoiding paying for the metro. :)

Angelica Katherine said...

what can i say.... he's good at being BA

Kaleena said...

i have to agree...and thanks for the photo credit. haha pretty soon i will be your new photography rival!

Lydia Lehman-Steury said...

haha 'blueies' ... and i really like the jewelry shot. pretty sweet. oh and COME BACK

Angelica Katherine said...

meh. i'll be back before you know it...like, a month and a half. that's so soon! YOU should come HERE!