Sunday, January 31, 2010

The weekend

Day 30

The last weekend of the month and I don't have nothin.  I was going to take a picture of the moon but its so freakin cold outside.  Plus, I was involved with kick off.  Check it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4985223&id=656515922#/video/video.php?v=280796906445&ref=mf


Day 31

I bought new paintbrushes! They're so beautiful. Today I worked on homework all day and also finished up an art project I'd been working on for a craftswap I participated in.  Honestly, I'm an awful partner to have.  We were supposed to send our craft out on the 25th but I failed.  My partners craft came in the mail Wednesday and it was soo good.  I hope she likes mine just as much.

1 comment:

Being a Lady said...

angelica i don't know what i am going to do when you go away to school next year...(well far away) you are so amazing and talented and I am going to miss you like crazy!