Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New 365 Spot

I totally ran out of room on Flickr! Geez. I'm going to start posting my 365 pics here on my blog because I don't way to pay the freakin 25 bucks for pro. So lame.

Day 17


I drove back from home on Sunday and on my way back the fog was pretty. It's been chilly out with a little snow on the ground, but its just about right. I really loved how simple it felt.

Day 18




I got two pairs of these ridiculous glasses over break. I honestly love them. Won't lie.


Day 19



Yup. The infamous nose mug.

Day 20




I shot some photos with Patrick today for his perspective article in the Record. This was his idea. He was writing about equality and his ring symbolizes this idea for him. I actually ended up loving this one the most.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Cool. And I'm in love with day 18. HAHAHAH. Thanks for taking mah pic today! And by the by, I'm so glad that we have a class together. Even if we did fail a quiz today...:)