Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Photographer


I'm an amateur, really..but today when I had an assignment for the Record (GC's campus paper) I felt like a legit photographer. It was a lot of fun and I took the assignment seriously. Sometimes I get into these really great classes or get involved in a really great project, but I don't run with it. I tend to just slack off or just not put my whole self into it. I want to work on that. I have really great opportunities in my life and I don't take full advantage of them.

This shot was my favorite from today. A group of business owners in the Goshen area got together for an "Environment Meeting" to discuss how they can be greener within the city. Great idea if you ask me. Anyways, a lot of them brought their lunch and I thought it was kinda funny. This guy apparently has a liking for peanut butter.

No comments: