Sunday, October 4, 2009

good weekend

This weekend turned out to be one of my favorites so far.

Friday night I went to First Fridays with an old friend. We walked around downtown, dressed up, and I (made him) learn how to swing dance with me. So fun. I think my favorite was when he said "this is so embarrassing". He was so genuine about it. I didn't feel bad..he needed to come out of his shell for a quick second.

Saturday I got up early for work and did makeup & hair all day. I had so much fun with the bridal party. They were so excited and all of them kept saying "do whatever you need to do" because they didn't know how to do their own makeup. I love making people feel good about themselves. ..Besides that, I got mad tips: 60 bucks. So sweet. Then Saturday night I went to a show to watch a Deaf comedian (Peter Cook). He was hilarious.



Sunday was once again Deaf filled. Me and my other two friends went to Deaf church and hung out at the picnic after wards. Everyone was super nice but it was kind of annoying that my hands and eyes weren't quite warmed up enough to carry on a few good conversation. That was discouraging.
...All together, the Indy trip was good. And I'd have to say as exhausting as it was, I had a ton of fun.

No comments: