Monday, September 1, 2008

I could get used to college..

I've officially moved in! Almost everything that I own is packed into this little dorm room.. I'm actually amazed. My roomie said to me "I was being generous Angelica ((referring to her not bringing all of hers).. but you just have a lot of clothes!" lol. She doesn't mind so much now that she knows she can borrow it all " )
...For the most part, we really get along great. I'm excited that I got stuck with a good one.



Even within these past few days, I feel like I've really learned about myself. I'm stepping out of my comfort zone, but also knowing when to hold back and disinclude myself to do the important things (calling family, spending time with God, resting). I think that the most important challenge that I will be dealing with, will for sure be disciplining myself. So far, I'd have to say that I'm not doing so bad.
I'm really excited for classes to start though, but I don't have any till Wednesday. I actually just bought two books today at the bookstore and they cost me $150!! Ridiculous.
.

No comments: