Thursday, September 2, 2010

Signs, tales and sleepless nights.

Woke up this morning...3 am.  There were about four people outside of my door screaming at the top of their lungs.  Apparently this is heaven, having the ability to express themselves through noise.  My ears didn't appreciate the exchange of yells because I just wanted to go back to sleep.  Ha. They just simply wouldn't (fully) empathize for my ears like I do.

Went to class.. there was this lady beside me who just kept insisting on bothering me with each of her oblivious actions.  First, she was one of those people who always asked "what's going on?". Second, she kept knocking over my freaking cup.  Scenario set up: we were all sitting on our chairs in a circle, with her sitting next to me, she would get excited about answering something and would bump my cup.  Afraid that it would spill, I would gasp, pick it up and then move it to a separate location.  This pattern happened almost three times.  I think my irritation to obliviousness come from my previous nights (lack of) sleep.

Terp class (interpreting) was way more fun tonight.  The teacher signed slower, the activity was enjoyable AND I learned a sweet sign. Well, its sweet because it looks cool...the word is "drunk".

No comments: