Monday, September 13, 2010

A mile a minute.

Gosh.  So many things have been happening, so fast.  Can I start off with saying that I got to see my gorgeous boyfriend this weekend?  It made my freakin month.  Some how, it flowed.  It worked out so easily and I got to see him; I really still don't understand how.  I'm grateful for those who contributed and made it possible...I feel like a charity.  It's a very vulnerable spot being a charity but I fully accepted it in order to have a few good moments with my guy.

Leaving PA I was dropped off at the train station, took it into Chinatown Philly, took the 'Chinese Bus' from Philly to DC and dove right back into DC life.  I walked off the bus and at 8 the city was alive.  People were still at their same hustle as they would be at day.  In a weird way, it felt good to be back.





While talking to a good friend, Daniel (also known these days as Ralphie) and taking a break from our usual "tattoo talk" I came across a site that I just love (below).  I thought this felt appropriate. 


http://vi.sualize.us/view/didalouvise/70a596a3e6cd9265b766dede0b7536d6/

No comments: