Monday, September 28, 2009

More real & more accurate.

I haven't been keeping up with this blog at all...and, I've decided it's been entirely too general. Boo on all of that. I want to be honest now. I want to be more open and follow through everyday. From now on I'm sharing all thoughts. I mean, who follows this thing anyway? I think it's really for my own benefit.
As of today, I have been taking an antidepressant for a week now. I think it's going pretty well. I was opposed to medicine for so long, but I think that I've done all that I am capable of doing to help fix myself. My biggest improvements have been:
-drinking more water
-working out (at least 3 times a week)
-figuring out where all of my feelings are coming from
-staying on a consistent schedule
-getting more sleep
-taking vitamins B, D, C and a multi
-admit to my depression/problems

I'd have to say these are great things..especially because I've never done them before. I think that the last one of the list is the biggest. People are so scared to fail and scared of their own issues. I think that's why its the most important step, it's the hardest one.






No comments: