Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's about time..


First week of college. Phew! What a freakin week. Started moving my stuff in on Friday, moved in by Sunday, and started classes Wednesday. By the end of the week I was through my classes.. meeting new people AND, finding stray cats.
...Okay, A cat. The cutest thing in the world really. We named her Bella. I found her underneath an SUV. She was limping and her tail was super dirty. I brought her in our room and Menan says "Can we keep her???". I was so there with her, but, being that there is no pets allowed..this wouldn't have worked. So? We kept her for a night, she pooped everywhere, and then we found her a home. Worked out quite nicely : )

Anyways.. classes are great. This semester I am taking photo comm, oral comm, wellness, asl, and....the wonderful english linguistics. my fav. ...actually not too bad, just a very intense class.

SOON, I will have pictures posted up of the four of us roomies! We're hoping to take a "quad" family picture. So far it's been great with the four of us. We get along well and we are constantly doing things together. Tonight was movie night. We watched (Katy Perry's favorite movie apparently..) "Lolita", a disgusting movie. I would never recommend it. But, a fun time as always with the girls.

Also, just started my flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelicakatherine/

...Post more soon. But for now, goodnight.

No comments: