Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recent Photography



 

The women on Campus participated in the health week that is going on at GC-on Tuesday night it was "Women's Art" night.  One of the first things we did was make collages and whatever kind of art on huge pieces of paper.  Then we went downstairs to the basement and did body casting-seriously, the time of my life! It was such a liberating moment to just get naked with a bunch of girls and produce art from your own body.  It's cool to celebrate the beauty of women : )


Recently I did some portrait head shots for my friend Jay.  He needed them for theater for a few shows he may be in this summer.  He was teaching me the ropes on what a headshot should look like.





My recent visit to Fort Wayne I went to the Dash-in, a bar down town that my (almost) brother-in-law and my sister were playing at.  Shortly after they started my boyfriend David and I decided to move closer to check them out.  Then we got carded....I really hate being 20 sometimes.

No comments: