Friday, October 10, 2008



...There has been so much happening ever since I got here and I've really had a lot of fun with it so far.

I'm in ASL club. I'm the secretary, so I take notes during our club meetings and then I send out emails about events. I'm also the DMAC person, which means I help communicate with Mary Schmidt (the representative of the deaf community) if I need to inform her of any events or news that we have on campus. Basically, I help with any communication that is needed within GC. ..I like doing it : ) It's fun stuff.

I'm also in intermural soccer. Our team is pretty horrible. We had our first win yesterday...but only because the other team didn't show up.
lol. it was a good win.



We also have random events and games that happen on campus that are really fun to go to. It's really surprising to see how many people are into the stuff that goes on..but it definitely makes it more fun.



...We taped paper letters to the front and back of our shirts at the volleyball game for Kate & Indy.




..We had a swing dance called "Lavender Jazz" last Saturday night. Our jazz band played, a few people sang, and we all learned how to swing dance.





...the "LSU" (Latino Student.. somethin...) put together a salsa dance. It wasn't a very good match with me and Clayton. He just got frustrated with me and swung me around. I couldn't keep up : ) (the second picture is me trying to understand the steps as he sighed under his breath lol)

Tomorrow night is the talent show & I'm singing in it. I'm SO excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck in the talent show. Show'em what God gave you!

I am so glad you are loving the college life. Soak it in and enjoy.

Love,

Risha

Angelica Katherine said...

Thanks for checking out my blog Risha :) I miss you and the family a lot.. I might be stopping by in the near future.

..The talent show ended up going really well. I tried to figure out how to post the video of me singing on my blog but for some reason, can't. It's on facebook though (I don't know if you have one). Anyway, love you lots and hope to see you soon!

Angelica