Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Introduction of Many..

This is the first of many blogs..
I'm starting a new year at Goshen College, away from a lot of life at home, so this is me trying to give (those who want to know) the incite of my life in college. I feel like I've tried to catch people up with whats new in life at different moments, but I don't think that I've been quite as successful as hoped.. there just isn't enough time in the world for it all. So for the times that I won't be able to relay my life in the future; this is my solution.

I soak up the support and love that everyone is and has been giving me. I am very thankful for the family and friends I have. I want everyone to be included in this time, I want everyone to take in what I'm taking in; no matter how many miles inbetween.

..I thank you for taking your time out to read and discover more about me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll really miss having you around but you'll hopefully come back and visit some...God bless!